Saturday 2 July 2016

Apologies

Hi,

I've been doing some tidying up on my blog today. I was working through changing and removing a lot of labels, because I have tons of the things and end up using them inconsistently. However, once done, I noticed that a number of old posts have published as if they were new. I have managed to fix it, although I've had to guesstimate roughly when the post was originally published, which is just annoying. In the meantime though, your blog reader of choice may have filled up with some out of date posts. Apologies if that's the case.

Blogger also managed to publish a post that I was still writing. Luckily I was able to change that back to draft, as I don't yet have photos for it.

Gah! Bloody blog hosts and bloody technology!!!!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. As Julia Child used to say, Never apologise, Never explain! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

© Grosgrain Green | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig